Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wine-o: Harpoon Pumpkin Cider

Harpoon Brewery Pumpkin Cider
Alcohol
Price $8- (6-pack)

Imagine our surprise when we found not just Cider, but Pumpkin cider at the Harpoon Brewery store in Windsor!  Having tasted now the regular Cider and the Pumpkin, I will admit I prefer the regular cider. The pumpkin adds a bit of spice, and reminds me some of an apple pie.  The BF found it too sweet, but I prefer it over a dark lager or stout.

I am very excited to try to make beer bread with it as I think it will be amazing!


Freya Score 71
Mona Value 8.9

The MV is calculated by dividing the FS by the price, giving a better analytic that takes into consideration price as well as overall taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Freya loves feedback!